Passionate about the ServiceNow platform and its possibilities? Looking to make an impact in challenging and complex projects for globally operating customers? A ServiceNow Platform Architect is the right role for you!
Focus on ServiceNow is a leader in ServiceNow recruitment, both on a permanent and contract basis, and is the preferred choice for many consulting companies and end-users globally.
POSITION: ServiceNow Platform Architect
SALARY: Circa €60,000 - €90,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Netherlands/Germany - Remote (with occasional travel)
You will be working for an Elite ServiceNow Partner who offers services in the Automotive and Banking Sectors. They are committed to creating an environment where their employees can thrive and grow.
- Upskill yourself in mapping the current and future application landscape to analyse their PaaS potential.
- You will gain experience in implementing (automating) Configuration Management processes and infrastructure or software automation.
- You will get to understand the infrastructure components and their relations supporting a business service to set up ServiceNow Discovery Services.
- You will get the ability to provide insight into a company’s infrastructure and allow these companies to continuously monitor the status of services, immediately responding to a component malfunction when needed.
- You will get to make event management work the ServiceNow way.
- You will be developing and implementing standard IT operation management methodologies, assets, and automation tasks in the infrastructure to ensure short delivery time and higher flexibility for the business.
- Full Professional Proficiency in Dutch/German.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer science or any related field
- 1-4 years of experience in IT infrastructure (e.g., network engineer, system engineer)
- Technical background with experience in scripting and/or REST
- ServiceNow is a Big Plus.
- Certified in ITIL
Unfortunately, the client can’t sponsor so please only apply if you have the right to work in Germany/Netherlands without sponsorship.