Are you looking to turn your experience with the ServiceNow Platform into a leadership role? Can you guide and help others grow in their career? If so, this is for you!
Focus on ServiceNow is a leader in ServiceNow recruitment, both on a permanent and contract basis and is the preferred choice for many consulting companies and end-users globally.
POSITION: ServiceNow Lead Architect
SALARY: up to €150,000
LOCATION: Germany (Frankfurt) - Hybrid (with occasional travel)
You will be working for an Award Winning Global ServiceNow Partner with a boutique approach to delivering ServiceNow services and solutions. They are committed to creating an environment where their employees can thrive and grow. You will be joining their ServiceNow team in Germany.
This role could be your step up to becoming a director in the future.
- You will actively consult and implement digital solutions (Analysis of PaaS potential for customers by identifying current and future application landscapes).
- You will get to understand the existing and future IT roadmaps within organisation and the ServiceNow Ecosystem.
- You will be guiding and passing on knowledge to junior architects.
- You will bring your existing experience in running workshops and provide ongoing business development consultations.
- You will develop a knowledge of competing ITSM production and how they compare with ServiceNow.
- 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow related roles.
- Experience with implementing projects.
- Sales and pre-sales experience.
- English and German are essential.
Unfortunately, the client can’t sponsor so please only apply if you have the right to work in Germany without sponsorship.